Testosterone is responsible for the progress of male characteristics like bone growth, muscle bulk, hair, voice and sexual function. Inadequate amounts of testosterone in individual can lead to erectile dysfunction. This is however not common but are still ubiquitous in today society. In cases like these testosterone replacement therapy can sort out your erectile dysfunction.
The cause for testosterone deficiency are many. We will list a few.
1. The first reasons would be age. The older you get the less the body produces testosterone in huge quantities.
2. Infected or Injured testicles. The body produces its testosterone in the testicles. If the testicles are not working properly anymore for above reasons testosterone will decline instantly.
3. Chemotherapy or radiation healing for illnesses like cancer diminish testosterone in the human body
4. Hereditary Abnormalities like the Klinefelter’s Syndrome has a negative impact on the testosterone production.
5. Certain medication for illnesses like treating prostate cancer and drugs like corticosteroid drugs negatively influence the human body production of testosterone.
Its important to remember that not everybody should try test replacement therapy to fight against Low T. Before taking Testosterone they should check their vitals and if they have or could have prostate cancer. These also include men that are prone to breast cancer.